IOTA is one of the latest innovations tipped to power IoT (Internet of Things). Many people mistake IOTA for a blockchain or a cryptocurrency. But that is not what IOTA is about.
Another issue is the IOTA Price. There is a lot of speculations and prediction of the future trend of Iota Price. This write-up takes a deep dive into IOTA and IOTA price prediction 2021.
IOTA Price Prediction 2021 – 2025 1
Table of Contents HIDE
1. What is IOTA (MIOTA)?
2. Iota Technical Analysis and Price History (2017-2020)
3. Market Predictions for Iota Price 2021
4. Iota Price Forecast – Cryptopolitan’s Verdict on IOTA Price Prediction for Next 5 Years
5. What Factors Affect the Price of IOTA?
6. Will IOTA Continue To Rise in 2022?
7. Key Takeaways
8. FAQs on IOTA Predictions
9. IOTA real-world use cases
What is IOTA (MIOTA)?
A lot of people think IOTA is a blockchain, this is not true. IOTA is simply a distributed ledger technology. IOTA records details of transactions and executes transactions that occur on the IoT. It has to do with IoT devices. IOTA is a groundbreaking new open-source distributed ledger that does not use a blockchain. Its innovative new quantum-proof protocol, known as the Tangle, gives rise to unique new features like zero fees, infinite scalability, fast transactions, secure data transfer, and many others. IOTA is initially focused on serving as the backbone of the Internet-of-Things (IoT).