This May – August, the Blue Hill Foundation is launching a Pre-STO with a preferential price for early participants to reserve their programmable ownership stake in the Blue Hill Mining operation.
The Blue Hill Mine is a huge area in Mongolia which is forecasted to have one of the largest copper reserves in all of Asia, as well as substantial volumes of nickel, cobalt, and gold. What’s more, these valuable metals have been found by searching just 10% of the mining compound’s total surface area. The remaining 90% is currently being explored, with more resources including tungsten, yttrium, and ytterbium already being discovered there.
After 8 years of geological planning, the Blue Hill Mining company is entering the next phase of their project. In the coming years, the company intends to prove their reserves up to international standards in order to place the mine on the Toronto Stock Market.
Ordinarily, an investment opportunity like Blue Hill would be reserved for private investors until their IPO. However, Blue Hill Mining recognized that they could use blockchain technology to give them a competitive advantage in the mining market and to democratize their fundraising process through a fully Swiss regulated STO (Security Token Offering).
Blue Hill Mining will also implement blockchain technology in their Blue Hill Platform to improve efficiency, transparency, and fair trade in the mining industry. The benefits of doing so include:
- Accurate data-logging of ownership, quantity, logistics, storage, sales, and international trade for all of the resources mined on the compound
- Enabling multinational companies to verify that they are dealing with certified, ethically sourced raw materials and concentrates
- Peer-to-peer exchanges that save money for mining companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks, and multinationals by cutting out the middleman
- Enhancing liquidity of the Blue Hill Mining ownership stakes through tokenization, making them easily tradable on secondary markets.
- Opening the door to the global investment market
B.H.Mining owns 30% of the mine as well as the B.H.Platform, which they will tokenize with the BHM-Token STO. However, that’s coming later. First, the Blue Hill Foundation – which owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mine – will offer a Pre-STO for investors to get early access (and better prices) to this investment opportunity.
The B.H.Foundation will be selling BHF-Tokens, which will later be redeemable 1-for-1 with BHM-Tokens following the BHM STO launch. The Pre-STO is open to unqualified and qualified investors, with 3 price options depending on the size of the investment.
These tokens are backed by the value and co-ownership of the B.H. Mine (concession number 14307x & 14308x), giving them intrinsic value and great potential upside as the mining operation becomes profitable in the years ahead.
Blue Hill’s team and world-class advisors are targeting a ROI of up to 3,340% based on the potential of the mine and the STO prices. In fact, their long-term plan is to initiate a token buyback program when the BHM-Token market value hits $30 a piece so that they can offer those ownership stakes as equity on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
To take advantage of the best token prices while they are still available, visit https://bluehillfoundation.com/.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post